The most common problem for most of the computer users is data loss. Let’s assume, you were doing some office work or assignment and you were almost done with it, but you realized some data is unexpectedly deleted by mistakes? So now you would simply go panic and get annoyed, because you deployed hours of hard work to complete the assignment and it bowed out to be useless. In such situations, backup will help you to avoid critical data loss. Even if you dont have backup, no need to worry, because data which get deleted from your computer can be easily recovered by using various data recovery tools. However, when it comes to retrieve deleted or lost data, Computer Data Recovery is the best tool in the world.
You might be thinking how it can be possible to retrieve deleted data, let me tell you, when a file is deleted from computer hard drive or any other storage drive, only the index pointer pointing that folder or file gets deleted but the file remains at the same location and it becomes inaccessible to users due to absence of pointer. Windows or Mac operating system fails to find such files and folders because lack of index pointer. Computer Data Recovery is designed in such a way that it can find such data and restore each of files in few simple clicks.
Scenarios which lead to loss of data from computer are as follows
Foremost factor for losing data is unintentional formatting. While accessing data from your computer hard disk, sometimes you might format the HDD to erase all the data. In such circumstances if you accidentally format another logical drive of your computer where you have stored important data, then critical data loss is certain.
- Unintentional deletion is one of the main factor for losing data. Most of the computer users prefer to delete unwanted files from their computer or from external storage drive. However, while deleting such files, user might accidentally delete vital file bypassing Recycle Bin. Deletion of files by third party applications: While scanning your computer with antivirus program, it might delete some infected files from the hard drive. Since the files deleted by antivirus will not be stored in Recycle Bin, it is not even possible to restore.
- Sometimes disconnecting the external drive when it is connected to computer without using safe remove hardware option, might lead to loss of data from computer or removable drive.
- Sometimes while synchronizing data between computer and removable data storage devices, there are chances of sinking process get interrupt or disconnect due to various reasons. In such instances you might lose some files.
- While copying files from computer and other removable storage drives, if you disconnect external storage drive in between then chances of losing files and folders are more.
- Since defragmentation re-arranges data and disk space into contiguous locations to condense disk space. If this defrag process interrupts or halted due to errors then you may lose your significant data from computer.
- Sometimes while formatting or reformatting the hard drive partition of your system, if you inadvertently formatted any other drive containing vital files then all data will go away within fraction of time.
- There are other circumstances like file system breakdown, technical glitches, abrupt system shutdown while transferring files and folders from computer to these drives etc may also responsible for losing data from your computer hard drive.
It is strongly recommended to check the contents and priority of a file before deleting. Since data loss is a common problem with computer, it is better to keep a backup of your vital files stored on your computer. Moreover, make use of an updated and effective ant-virus program to avoid infection of virus on your system. In case if you don’t have backup and file gets deleted, then use this Computer Data Recovery software. It is designed with advanced features so that you can recover any type of file at your fingertips.
When you delete a file from the computer, only the file will be tagged or marked as deleted and the particular storage space will be flagged as available for storing new files, but the information stored in the deleted data remains intact until and unless it is overwritten with new data. If the file is deleted long back then the possibility of retrieval is very less, because chances of overwriting the deleted data with new data are more. Suppose if you have recently lost or deleted data and the storage drive of your computer is not overwritten with new file even after deletion, then you can effectively retrieve the folders or files with the help of Computer Data Recovery Software.
Best Features of Computer Data Recovery Software
- Computer Data Recovery provides an efficient way to view all media files (photos, videos, music files ) before restoring them on the computer.
- Easily revive data from Apple computer and all other brands of computers which are available in the market.
- Come up with an impressive option to make disc images of restored data to avoid bad sectors on computer hard drives.
- Computer Data Recovery simply supports restoration of all kinds of files including digital pictures, ZIP archives, music files, videos, spreadsheets, digital RAW picture files etc.
- Computer Data Recovery is designed with find option to seek any data from the list of rescued files with help of numerous file attributes like file name, extension, date of creation, file size etc.
- If you want to know how to recover data after ghosting computer then go through this link http://www.computerdata-recovery.com/ghosting.html
- Computer Data Recovery effortlessly find and retrieve data from storage devices like hard drives, external hard disk drives, flash drives, USB pen drives, iPods, memory cards, FireWire drives, etc.
How to Recover Data from Broken Computer: Computer Data Recovery is a new generation tool that is used by several computer users to recover data from broken computer or formatted computer. For more details, refer this link: http://www.computerdata-recovery.com/broken.html
How to Restore Files after Formatting Computer: Data recovery from formatted computer is one of the toughest jobs, but it can be easily carried out with the help of computer data recovery software. For more details, refre this link: http://www.computerdata-recovery.com/restore-files-after-formatting-computer.html
Recovering Data from Crashed Computer: Make use of Computer Data Recovery software to restore deleted or lost data including photo, audio, video, documents, etc from crashed computer hard drive of types like SATA, SCSI, IDE, etc of numerous manufacturers like Maxtor, Hitachi, Kingston, etc with ease. For complete reference, click here http://www.computerdata-recovery.com/crashed.html.
Steps of perform Computer Data Recovery:
Step 1: Download and install this recovery application on your system and launch it to rescue file as shown in below figure.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Select the drive or partition from the list of logical drives as shown in below figure.
Figure 2: Select Drive
Step 3: The list of rescued files will be displayed as shown in below figure.
Figure 3: Rescued Files